Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium backup
2) After successful of SuperSU authorization, the application will check for framework settings. It will demonstrate to you the Main screen.
3) Now select a Preference from primary menu and setup your backup area. you can backup your device data on the cloud also. In case you need it. It has three choices for cloud storage Dropbox, Box and Google Drive.
4) You have two alternatives to take backup. To begin with backup an application independently or backup all applications on the one click. To backup a solitary application go to ‘Backup/Restore’ alternative tap on the application and snap backup. It will backup your application.
5) For Batch operation go to Main Menu and Select “Batch”. With the cluster backup, you can backup all user applications, all system applications (not preferred) and all user applications with data in a single snap. Additionally, the application has a choice to backup all recently introduced applications and new version of the applications.
6) For Batch operation tap on “Run” beside Backup all user applications or you can pick any method from the drop down menu. It will display all your applications when you tap on Run. Select all applications and tap on green tick () that situated on the right corner. It will begin the backup procedure when you tap on green tick.
7) It will take some time to backup all your selected applications, so you can minimize the application. The application will inform you when backup finished. So this is the way to backup your applications using titanium backup.